Renters Insurance Columbus Ohio
Insuring Rental Homes-People who occupy their own homes mostly understand the importance of having coverage against things like vandalism, fire, theft, floods, earthquakes, and other natural disasters, and even then they sometimes choose not to insure their property against the occurrence of an incident with liability insurance for rental property. However, the moment a property owner decides to lease the property, different liability and safety considerations arise. There are, now, commercial considerations and to address this, the major carriers offer special rental insurance policies for landlords that are sometimes referred to as rental homes insurance.
Renters Insurance Coverage
A renters insurance policy can help protect your personal property from fire damage, theft, and vandalism while also providing liability protection for your visitors and guests. Given electronics, jewelry, clothing and more, research has shown the average renter owns $30,000 in personal property. (Actual values may vary throughout the U.S., and $30,000 is a rounded estimate of personal property value for a standard two-bedroom apartment.)
Your renters insurance policy typically includes:
- Personal Property Protection - Covering the loss or damage of a renter's personal belongings usually on and, in most cases, off of your premises
- Liability Protection - Providing legal representation and protection against judgments for covered events
- Guest Medical Protection -generally covers medical costs for visitors injured at a renter's home
- Reimbursed Living Expenses - Reimbursement for costs of temporary housing, should it be necessary
TIA Services offers a variety of discounts for affordable renters insurance in 43220:
- Monitored fire and burglar alarms
- Local ultrasonic burglar alarms
- Dead bolt locks on all exterior entryways
- Fire extinguishers
- Sprinkler systems
- Renters insurance combined with auto insurance or other policies
Purchasing renters insurance ensures that your property is protected. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you are invincible; you do need insurance for your belongings, even if you live in a rental property. You are the only one who is responsible for protecting your assets. Contact TIA Services today for more information and fill out our free renters insurance quote form!
TIA Services has the most affordable Renters Insurance Ohio, we can write Columbus Renters Insurance Ohio, Dublin Renters Insurance Ohio, Worthington Renters Insurance Ohio, Powell Renters Insurance Ohio, and all of Ohio, online Renters Insurance Ohio quotes Available.